WHY WE NEED DONATIONS .
100% of the money donated by you is used for Temple expenses. Temple is run by Sevaks chosen by the members and get no salary from the Temple.
- Basic Operating Expenses - include the Mortgage payments, salary for the priests, Utilities and Association fees etc.
- Creating special programming for large festival celebrations requires additional expenses, Rental fee for hall, payments to invited artists, performers and religious scholars.
- Ongoing construction and improvements in the Temple - New carpet, Floor, Paint etc. all cost money.
- Cleaning expenses for the Temple
- Kitchen and food related items
The revenue for the temple is generated by:
Your donationa and help enables us to carry on the Temple Programming. Please lend a helping hand. All donations are tax deductible. You can donate now using Paypal or contact us during Temple hours. We can do direct deposit with a copy of void check. Any amount $21 or $11 is welcome
- Monthly $51 donation by members - We need a few more members to support the Temple. Please signup through direct deposit or Paypal.
- Dollar a day donors - Please signup if you can and are willing to support the Temple
- At Home or Temple Puja on request by devotees - We are short on this revenue.
- Donations in the Temple Hundi
- Other donation : through Paypal and direct deposit.
If you would like to pledge a donation, Please Sign In
Make Your Donations using Paypal.
Make Your Donations to
Hindu Temple, Ventura County.
Your donations to the Temple are TAX Deductible.
Our Tax Exemption ID# : 34-2040078
Send your Donation Checks to:
Hindu Temple and Cultural Center
6085 King Drive, Unit 110,
Ventura, CA 93003
For donation inquiries please call Mahesh Talwar at: (805)386-2682
If you have any questions, you can contact the temple management